The Moon Tree by Lois Cordelia Buelow-Osborne
Somewhere along the way, life lost its magic. I abandoned Beauty, who had always been good to me, and instead shacked up with Truth, a spiteful whore who framed me for the deaths of Santa and Jesus and left me alone in a stark, cheerless universe with no way out.

Fuck this. I've had enough. Time to make my own magic.


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Return

Welcome back, you!  And by "you," I mean "me."  It's been almost two years since the last post*, but I've been busy.  Got divorced, slipped a few notches on the socioeconomic ladder, painfully restructured my entire life, went on a date that somehow lasted eight months, and finished up by hurting someone that didn't deserve it.  All in all, I think it's time to reflect more and interact less, at least for a while.

*I actually removed most of the previous posts because I felt they didn't offer anything in the way of substance or insight.  That implies that the ones that I left do, but I'll leave that up to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment